Re: CURLSSH_AUTH_AGENT patch

From: Ellié Computing Open Source Program <opensource_at_elliecomputing.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 23:54:06 +0200

Hi Daniel,

> Hi Armel,
>
>I found this local branch here with these two commits not merged into
>master.
>What is the state of them in your opinion?

I replied to this mail long ago, but unfortunately my response got lost
(probably because I received it only on a wrong mail account, I don't even
catch how the mailing list could send the stuff to my hotmail account)

I use the patches, they still apply well in the latest version of libcurl
though I froze my version some times ago, and did not test them with a newer
version.
The patch works fine here against the ssh-agent and pageant that I have on
my PC and got no complaint from my customers.

Regards
Armel Asselin