Re: curl lib sftp crashing

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 23:12:42 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012, madhusudana yn wrote:

> I am using curl library 7.20.1 and ssh2 library 1.3.0 on x86 platform with
> centOS.

Can you please first try if the most recent libcurl version still has this
problem or not? I don't really want to chase problems we already fixed.

Also, you might want to consider to upgrade your libssh2 version too as there
have been significant improvements in there since 1.3.0.

If the problem still exists with a recent libcurl, can you then please try to
help us provide a recipe to repeat the problem? It looks like
'sshc->sftp_session' suddenly has turned into NULL and that's certainly a
lethal problem there.