RE: sws test server with --fork

From: Joe Mason <jmason_at_rim.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 04:42:01 +0000

Test 2025, 2028, 2029, 2030, and 2031 from https://github.com/JoeNotCharles/curl/commits/reset_test (all added in the top commit) should do it. (The tests all have some mistakes in them, which I have fixed locally but not uploaded to github yet, so they'll still fail with the new sws - but with the old sws, they'll loop infinitely, and with the new one they'll fail cleanly.)

I'm 90% sure the versions in that branch show the infinite loop. If not, they're more out of date than I realized. Tomorrow I'm going to clean up my local modifications and upload new copies.

Joe