RE: sws test server with --fork

From: Joe Mason <jmason_at_rim.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 14:34:38 +0000

> From: curl-library [curl-library-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se] on behalf of Daniel
> Stenberg [daniel_at_haxx.se]
>
> On Mon, 6 Aug 2012, Guenter wrote:
>
> > unless we also provide an alternate code path (with select?) for platforms
> > that lack poll() the recent changes break the testsuite on Windows
> > because:
>
> I can't think of any reason we can't use select() instead.

Yes, I just used poll because I prefer the API. I'm not familiar with Windows development so I didn't realize select was better supported there.

I noticed that all the existing includes in sws.c used autoconf "HAVE_FOO" checks, which I didn't bother including while I was developing this - are there any features that need to be wrapped for other platforms?

Joe