Re:curl-library Digest, Vol 84, Issue 23

From: ภ่ะกปิ <lixiaohui9219_at_126.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 19:52:44 +0800 (CST)

Hi daniel,

I agree that libcurl is a good opensource project. But I now use the old version 7.17. So I don't know whether it is a bug of this old version. Because the server always response "connection:keep_alive" although I used "curl_easy_setopt(fileData->curl, CURLOPT_FORBID_REUSE, 1)"
If version 7.17 have no this bug , can you tell me what conditions can cause this problem( the server always response "connection:keep_alive", after multi http requests the server response 503 error ).
Thank you very much!