One or more libs available at link-time are not available run-time

From: Jeremy Hughes <jeremy_at_softpress.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:22:11 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to build Libcurl 7.27.0 with SSH support on Mac OS X 10.7.4

I've previously built Libcurl 7.19.4 and 7.21.1 successfully

When I run the following command:

CFLAGS="-arch i386" ./configure --with-libssh2="$LS/Libssh2"

I get the following error:

configure: error: one or more libs available at link-time are not available run-time. Libs used at link-time: -lssl -lcrypto -lldap -lz -lssh2

If I build without SSH support, I don't get this error.

Does Libcurl 7.27.0 require an extra library in addition to Libssh2, or is there another parameter I should be passing?

Jeremy