Re: One or more libs available at link-time are not available run-time

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 23:38:08 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012, Jeremy Hughes wrote:

> Does Libcurl 7.27.0 require an extra library in addition to Libssh2, or is
> there another parameter I should be passing?

libssh2 in itself uses other libraries that need to be provided.

But this error occurs when configure found and linked everything fine when it
tried to actuallt just link stuff but it doesn't work fine to run the results.

It genereally means that you need to make sure your shell/system/loader finds
the libraries when you run the command using LD_LIBRARY_PATH, /etc/ld.so.conf
or similar.