Re: Problem in sending data to http server - threading

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 20:26:17 +0200 (CEST)

#1: if you don't want to make things public, don't post it to an open mailing
list with SEVERAL public archives and 1200+ subscribers. Consider it public
now.

#2: I really don't need or want your entire program as it doesn't help me one
yota. I wanted to repeat the problem with a small and simple stand-alone code,
not work as your source code reviewer - and by gosh, your code could use some
serious code review comments.

#3: Your code doesn't use curl_multi_fdset() or even select() anywhere for the
libcurl file descriptors and that tells me you've missed some of the basics of
the multi interface. Please go back and read one or two multi interface
examples and see how the main loops work.