Another patch for my previous SecureTransport patch

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 20:09:10 -0600

I was doing some more testing of my SecureTransport SSL code (aka "--with-darwinssl"), when I found that if I built curl for Mountain Lion and used weak-linking to get curl to run under older cats/OS X versions, such as Snow Leopard (which I used for testing), then establishing an SSL connection worked fine in Mountain Lion but didn't work at all in Snow Leopard. Oops. Here's one more bug-fix patch for the trunk. Have a good weekend, all.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>