RE: How to delete file from sftp server by libcurl

From: Andy Hallam <ahm_at_exel.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 10:29:34 +0000

> And while at it, tell us which libcurl version and which libssh2 version on what operating system you're using!

libcurl version? - the library in the archive is named libcurl_imp.lib - I do not know its version, please tell me how I can extract this from the .lib.
libssh2? - this is not contained in the archive?
Os is windows XP 32bit - as I state in my post.

> What does it return? What does the CURLOPT_VERBOSE mode output show?

It doesn't.
The process cr_at_ps out straight away. As I stated even the printf after main in my app does not show so I can't add - curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, 1L); - into my code.
Also, as stated, the curl.exe supplied in the 7.19.3 archive just aborts too -

curl -V at the command line produces -

[1] + Done(134) curl
  1844 Abort curl

So the process does not seem to be properly invoking - I would say it's almost like it cannot resolve some dll or something *but* if that is the case the binary would not invoke at all...

curl -V at the command line on my windows 7 64bit machine gives -

curl 7.19.3 (i386-pc-win32) libcurl/7.19.3 OpenSSL/0.9.8j
Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap http file https ftps
Features: Largefile NTLM SSL

Any help?