Re: Array Index size_t vs int

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 22:41:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 22 Sep 2012, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> Ah you mean the actal table. Yes that seems to be blank for me too right
> now. :-/ I'll look into what's going on.

Argh. The problem is rather lame, but it goes like this:

1 - the build table script clears the existing HTML output on start

2 - the script takes a very long time to complete (>15 minutes right now) and
     during this time the tables don't show up!

3 - the script runs again every 20 minutes...

What I'll do next:

Change the script to only run once per hour.

Follow-up and make the script to clear the previous output until the script
has completed.

Finally I'll work on fixing it so that it doesn't re-parse all output on every
invoke, which is the basic reason it runs so long.