Threads and curl_easy_pause

From: Соловьев Андрей <andy-84_at_yandex.ru>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 12:02:04 +0400

Hi.

Documentation for curl_easy_pause() states: "NOTE: while it may feel tempting, take care and notice that you cannot call this function from another thread."

What thread is permitted to call this function?

In my test app I have several threads - one creates CURL * instance, second calls curl_easy_perform to download a file (thus calling write callback that, in turn, may return CURL_WRITEFUNC_PAUSE), third thread unpauses downloading using curl_easy_pause.
Of course, CURL * instance is protected from simultaneous access with a mutex.

Regards, andy