Re: Handle multiple requests within the same session using cookies

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 10:07:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 23 Sep 2012, Angelo Di Iorio wrote:

> My data is a simple URL (that will be analyzed and inserted into a
> database), followed by an optional POST data (depending from what function
> I'm using). The problem is, if I try to keep a session via cookies, and I
> run few times a function in order to insert, for examples, 10 sets of data
> into the database, it doesn't mantain a session at all, so I can insert only
> the first request into the database, while the others get rejected due to
> the login phase.

This description in combination with your code snippet is unfortunately not
enough for us to pinpoint the problem. You seem to be assuming that this is a
cookie problem but you don't show any HTTP traffic of a faulty session nor
from a working session so A) we can't see the problem and B) we can't suggest
what the problem might be that causes (A).