Re: Making 7.27 problem

From: Jeff McKay <jeff.mckay_at_comaxis.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 12:12:23 -0700

Thank you - that gets me a bit further, now I am getting compile errors
on ssluse.c. It cannot
find MD5 definitions, e.g.: 'MD5_CTX' : undeclared identifier. My
current make command is:

nmake /f makefile.vc mode=dll VC=10 WITH_SSL=dll DEBUG=no ENABLE_IDN=no
        GEN_PDB=no ENABLE_WINSSL=no ENABLE_SSPI=no

I think I've gone through most of the options, turning them on and off,
to no effect on this
problem. I guess I'm still missing something.