Re: Regression in 7.28 (and 7.27) with HTTP Digest authentication

From: Cédric Deltheil <cedric_at_moodstocks.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 23:23:14 +0200

> This used to work as expected in the older version of libcurl that this particular project was using, which was 7.23.1.
>
> After a lot of searching, I finally figured out what caused this regression. It was this commit:
> <https://github.com/bagder/curl/commit/ce8311c7e49eca93c136b58efa6763853541ec97>

This commit has been merged into libcurl 7.28.0. It is listed within the Bugfixes section of the changelog [1]:

"change preferred HTTP auth on a handle previously used for another auth" [2]

It cannot be found within the 7.27.0, so this version might not be impacted by this regression.

[1] http://curl.haxx.se/changes.html#7_28_0
[2] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3545398&group_id=976&atid=100976

Cédric