Re: "The Most Dangerous Code in the World"

From: Alan Wolfe <alan.wolfe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 21:48:55 -0700

Playing devil's advocate... well engineered code makes it harder, or
impossible to do the wrong thing, by accident or on purpose.

For instance, well named enums and enum values instead of "magic numbers"
are always better for function parameters.

That being said... I use libcurl quite a bit and love the fact that it's
there when i need it on virtually every platform out there (: