Re: what does curl post

From: Tetetest <tetetest_at_rambler.ru>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 09:50:59 +0400

Hello fancy_2626,

f> Below is the information from CURLINFO_HEADER_OUT and my code.
f>
f> POST /pubs/mir07/mir07_dyn_data.html HTTP/1.1
f> Host: genie.weizmann.ac.il
f> Accept: */*
f> Content-Length: 38
f> Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
f>
f>
f>
f> microRNAs=hsa-miR-9&Genes=NM_001004317ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍýýýý««««««««îþ

To me this looks like a bug in your debug function.

How do you print the data in it? Note that if you do not respect
"size_t size" argument, your print function may print trailing garbage
(data passed to debug function is not guaranteed to be an ASCIIZ
string, thus 'size' argument).

--
Best regards,
 Tetetest                            mailto:tetetest_at_rambler.ru