Custom http head free memory

From: huancong deng <denghuancong_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 16:04:19 +0800

when i use curl_slist_append<http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_slist_append.html>
make my custom http head , must i free the memory like this?

 struct curl_slist *headers=NULL; headers = curl_slist_append(headers,

 /* post binary data */ curl_easy_setopt(easyhandle, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,
binaryptr);

 /* set the size of the postfields data */ curl_easy_setopt(easyhandle,
CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSIZE, 23L);

 /* pass our list of custom made headers */ curl_easy_setopt(easyhandle,
CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, headers);

 curl_easy_perform(easyhandle); /* post away! */

 curl_slist_free_all(headers); /* free the header list */
but i saw some example don't free the headers , like "httpcustomheader.c"
in http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/httpcustomheader.html