Re: Patches to make testing external proxies more convenient

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 19:49:08 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 18 Nov 2012, Fabian Keil wrote:

> The attached patches (except for a typo fix) slightly modify various tests
> to make using curl's test suite with external proxies more convenient.

> At least some of them are also useful in general.

Thanks!

Mailing patches individually that do CRLF changes is a tricky business and
they are hard to get down the same way to have them stored locally. Can you
try to make a tarball with them all and attach them and I'll see if the line
endings might survive better all the way to me that way?

Can elaborate on how you test with "external proxies" and what was the problem
you fixed here?