Re: [RELEASE] curl and libcurl 7.28.1

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 21:20:23 -0700

On Nov 20, 2012, at 2:13 AM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> Hi friends!
>
> During the last 41 days, 27 contributors helped out to fix at least 31 bugs and I'm happy to inform you that curl and libcurl 7.28.1 has been uploaded to the site, available as always from:
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/

I noticed no one was making pre-compiled binaries for iOS, so I went ahead and made some. You can download them from my personal home page here:

<http://seiryu.home.comcast.net/~seiryu/libcurl-ios.html>

Since iOS doesn't have a command line, it didn't make any sense to publish a pre-compiled curl binary. So instead, I wrote an iOS app that shows how to use libcurl to do simple things, as well as more complicated things like issuing WebDAV commands. Here's a screen shot of what it looks like in the iPad simulator: <https://www.dropbox.com/s/q0brncyyjguiktr/Screen%20Shot%202012-11-20%20at%207.50.06%20PM.png>

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>