Example C++ program to demonstrate the use of multi interface with boost::asio

From: Lijo Antony <lta_at_one.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:12:12 +0400

Hi All,

It has been a year now, since I started using libcurl in a cross
platform c++ application. Libcurl has improved the performance of my
application. This community has also helped me a lot during this period.
Thank you all for your help and an awesome library.

I am using multi interface along with boost::asio library(as a
replacement for libev). When I first tried this, I had faced many
challenges, mainly due to lack of documentation and examples. So to help
others who may try this approach, I have written a blog post [1] and an
example C++ program to demonstrate this usage, based on curl example
evhiperfifo.c.

This example is in C++ and has a dependency over boost. Would you be
interested to add this to curl examples? If so, I could provide a patch.

[1] http://www.lijoantony.com/?p=76

Regards,
lijo