Re: Can I use multiple handles at the same time time, not in parallel, in 1 thread.

From: Fiona Sisk <fionasisk_at_yahoo.ie>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 11:31:38 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks Yehezkel, So you are saying there is no problem with having 2 handles allocated on the stack, that I am not obliged to keep reusing a handle, that I can use one or the other independent of each other. Thanks, Just what I want. ________________________________ From: Yehezkel Horowitz <horowity_at_checkpoint.com> To: Fiona Sisk <fionasisk_at_yahoo.ie>; libcurl development <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se> Sent: Tuesday, 27 November 2012, 7:32:27 Subject: RE: Can I use multiple handles at the same time time, not in parallel, in 1 thread. > Here is my program. It sounds like I need to change it? What do you think? It will work, but you will not use your handlers in the same time.   > curl_easy_perform(curl_handle....) Note that this is a blocking call.     > if (something){ >   curl_handle2=curl_easy_init(); You can also just call to curl_easy_reset(curl_handle), and re-use the same exact handle to perform the 2nd transfer.   > curl_easy_perform(curl_handle2....) This is a different time (just after the first transfer was ended), but you will have 2 curl handles allocated on your stack – no problem with that.   HTH   Yehezkel Horowitz