Re: HTTPS CURL get slow when calling at first time

From: Gokhan Sengun <gokhansengun_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 15:46:20 +0200

> In our first file, there is a gap of time from 15:29:00 and 15:29:23 (23
>> seconds).
>> In gmail first file, there is a gap of time from 16:07:13 and 16:07:37
>> (24 seconds).

Thanks, I can now clearly see the problem. Your program (maybe libcurl) is
not initiating the SSL handshake for a while.

1. Have you tried our good old curl binary from command line to possibly
repeat this problem? This might isolate a network element problem.
2. Is there a small piece of code that we can repeat this problem?

Cheers.