Potential Fix to libcurl 7.28.1 HPUX11.11 rw_lock.h compiler error developed

From: Frank Chang <frank_chang91_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 01:59:33 -0500

Yang Tse and Dan Fandrich, Thank you for your help .I just developed a potential fix to the nasty rw_lock.h problem.on HPUX 11.11. curl 7.28.1 compiles and links successfully if you use the following fix.

For example if you go lib/gopher.c and add #define TRUE 1 before #include <net/if.h

#ifdef HAVE_NET_IF_H
#define TRUE 1
#include <net/if.h>
#endif

Yang Tse and Dan Fandrich, Please give me your opinion of this potential fix to the HPUX 11..11 rw_lock.h compiler errors. Thank you again for your help.