Re: Potential Fix to libcurl 7.28.1 HPUX11.11 rw_lock.h

From: Frank Chang <frank_chang91_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 12:32:30 -0500

Yang Tse and Dan Fandrich, I have plenty of detailed information on this problem and other questions I have emailed to the curl-library-developers list. However, many times when I try to submit error log information or other large files, the email-list moderator API seems not to like large attachments.
     We would like to use the libcurl 7.28.1. for a variety of HPUX OS platforms , Solaris OS platforms, IBM OS AIX platforms and RedHat Linux OS Platforms as well as the ubitiquous WIndows OS.
     Please let me know what precise information or better fix you might need to know about the libcurl 7.28.1 HPUX11.11 rw_lock.h problem so we can use the libcurl 7.28.1 in early 2013. Thank you for all the time you spent looking at this problem.