The curl year 2012

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 13:41:34 +0100 (CET)

So what did happen in the curl project during 2012?

We shipped 6 releases with 199 identified bug fixes and a 40 other changes.
That makes on average 33 bug fixes shipped every 61st day or a little over one
bug fix done every second day. All this done with about 1000 commits to the
git repository, which is roughly the same amount of git activity as 2010 and
2011. We merged commits from 72 different authors, which is a slight increase
from the 62 in 2010 and 68 in 2011.

And for the rest of my 900+ word post on the biggest things we did and didn't
do during 2012 in the curl project. Check it out here:

   http://daniel.haxx.se/blog/2012/12/23/the-curl-year-2012/