Re: best embedded ssl for libcurl and howto

From: JALINDAR <jalindergat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:13:07 +0800

Actually on this link: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/install.html

It is said about yassl:

 *To build with yassl support instead of OpenSSL or GnuTLS, you must build
     yassl with its OpenSSL emulation enabled and point to that directory root
     with configure --with-ssl.*

But for polarssl only this is said:

* To build with PolarSSL support instead of OpenSSL for SSL/TLS, note that
     you need to use both --without-ssl and --with-polarssl.*

so i did not place library or path set ..........assuming curl ....do have
it and it will get what ever needed for ssl automatically??

Is this assumption is wrong and i have to add it similar to yassl??

Thanks
Jalindar