Re: Webdav over SSL; IIS 7.5; Files larger than ~7.5MB

From: Chris Knight <cknight_at_dabmap.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:34:02 +0000

Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I completely understand where you are coming from as this was also my
initial conclusion. However the only limit on the server is 30MB but the
real reason why I suspect its either libcurl or perhaps more likely me
missing a trick is that all of the third party webdav clients I have used
work without this limitation.

I am by no means ruling out a server config issue as I'm not an IIS expert
by any means, I know enough to get by but thats all. I was kind of hoping
that since I am using near the http put example and all the IIS servers I
am having issues with are vanilla installs plus the webdav module that
perhaps someone else has come across this issue and knows how to solve it?
 I'm not being lazy as I truly have spent a lot of time trying to figure
this out as I do prefer learning that way however I have ran out of places
to look. Any new directions or hints would be warmly welcomed as like I
said I have no problem doing the leg work so long as I have some sort of
lead.

Chris