Re: [bagder/curl] 13606b: build: make use of 93 lib/*.c renamed files

From: Oscar Koeroo <okoeroo_at_nikhef.nl>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 18:37:40 +0100

On 04-01-13 16:51, Yang Tse wrote:
> So please, either way express yourselves again. I don't want to goof
> it twice in a row.

I'm (still) in favor of filename change. The old names also surface easily
on a shell if you have tab-completion.

My motivation is simply my own experience in addressing some of the recent
SSL related issues. I got confused about the naming convention. Some files
were prefixed with curl_ and others were not. Most mentioned the name of the
SSL implementation in the filename, the ssluse.c file didn't (probably
historical). I'm not saying that this *must* change, but a bit a of
consistency is certainly a +1 on my end.

my 2cts worth,

        Oscar