RE: [bagder/curl] 13606b: build: make use of 93 lib/*.c renamed files

From: Steve Holme <steve_holme_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 11:17:07 +0000

Hi Yang,

> I would appreciate this list gets populated, at least, with every
> one's name which have posted in this thread. In case I've
> misinterpreted the decision of anyone listed above, please
> speak up and I'll fix as desired.

I'm still more in favour of going back to the old names and reverting the
change.

> Notice that the final decision on this may be holding back or
> blocking others work. So, either way, we should sort it out as
> soon as possible.

The commits that I have lined up are in [curl_]imap.c[h] and I don't really
want to push them until this is resolved.

As I'm sure you are aware I pushed a small change to curl_imap.h, after the
first rename, in commit bd8ae6800674 and a change to ftpserver.h in commit
b708a522a10d that I don't believe is affected by these renames.

Kind Regards

Steve