Re: [bagder/curl] 13606b: build: make use of 93 lib/*.c renamed files

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 13:14:48 +0100

I'm also in favour of reverting the name change, but it'll be what it'll be.

But I hope that at least it'll be obvious to everyone that it's a good
idea to publish suggested patches to the list before committing,
unless it's really trivial or clearly right (as in fixing typos
preventing builds), or only affects something very confined. If you
look at the Git list, for example, absolutely every patch goes on the
list.. and they have a hundred times more patches than we do.

-Tor

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachment contain KONGSBERG information which may be
proprietary, confidential or subject to export regulations, and is only meant
for the intended recipient(s). Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use is
prohibited, if not otherwise explicitly agreed with KONGSBERG. If received in
error, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender
properly.