Re: [bagder/curl] 13606b: build: make use of 93 lib/*.c renamed files

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 19:05:49 +0100

Hi friends,

Updated list of those who have expressed their opinion on reverting
the lib/*.[ch] renaming, after I said that the reversion commit is
ready for pushing and requested reassurance on pushing it or not:

Marc Hoersken - Don't revert renaming.
Dave Reisner - Push reversion commit.
Oscar Koeroo - Don't revert renaming.
Steve Holme - Push reversion commit.
Yang Tse - Don't revert renaming.
Tor Arntsen - Push reversion commit.
Gisle Vanem - Push reversion commit.
Dan Fandrich - Push reversion commit.

I would appreciate this list gets populated, at least, with every
one's name which have posted in this thread. In case I've
misinterpreted the decision of anyone listed above, please speak up
and I'll fix as desired.

Notice that the final decision on this may be holding back or blocking
others work. So, either way, we should sort it out as soon as
possible.

Thanks,

--
-=[Yang]=-