Change .gitignore for building w/ Windows and VC++

From: Anthony Perez <anthony_at_amazingant.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 11:56:19 -0500

I'm using curl as a submodule in a project of mine, and following the
build instructions in winbuild/BUILD.WINDOWS.txt, I get a couple new
*.h files under the include/curl directory for the corresponding build
directory. At that point git thinks there's new files it needs to
track for curl, and therefore my main project also complains because
the curl submodule has changes to commit.

To clear this up, I forked the curl project on my github account,
branched off to "update-gitignore-for-windows", and added "builds" to
the .gitignore file right after "Debug" and "Release", which resolves
the problem.

Since I'd like to keep using the official curl repository as my
submodule (and therefore easily update my project to use new versions
of curl), what can I do to get this into github.com/bagder/curl? I can
do a pull-request via GitHub, or create a patch-file for it as needed,
and I'm happy to go back and rebase my commit message to match any
formatting rules for the project.

Thanks all,
Anthony Perez