Re: [HTTP][POST] file upload speed is too low.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 11:00:54 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013, Sang Young, Ryan, Lee wrote:

> And i wonder which one is the better performance between using the
> CURLOPT_READDATA or curl_formadd.

I don't see how you'd get any notable difference in speed if you're just
reading the files off a filesystem.

> i tried to upload via curl_formadd.
>
> As i remember, at that time, upload speed was better than now.
>
> But file header was cracked(added formadd and contect-disposition,
> etc. to file header.)

Then presumably your receiver didn't expect a multipart formpost...

> Is my code not optimized??

Only you can tell that. We don't know the specifics of your system in enough
detail to say. You use an embedded system and embedded systems are sometimes
less powerful and sometimes storage are on slow media and convoluted file
systems. You're doing SSL and you're reading directly off the file system.
Those may be factors to the "slow speed", or they may not.