Re: cert verification problem on curl handle re-use

From: Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:08:35 +0200

Hi

On 23 January 2013 16:24, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Jan 2013, Michael Barton wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any way to get at the cert file
>> curl should be using.
>

> There is no universally correct ca cert file. Your application or your OS
> setup decide (by building libcurl with a default path) which one to use.
>
> Are you saying that using curl_easy_reset() suddenly forces you to set the
> path? Because it is only supposed to reset back to the default one, the same
> one that would be used if you never set the option yourself...

I think what he is saying is that he ran git bisect and found a commit
that fixed curl_easy_resect() to reset the CA cert path, so a
workaround for him is to manually set the path after calling
curl_easy_reset(), but then he doesn't know what the default path is.

--
Michael Wood <esiotrot_at_gmail.com>