A small suggested FAQ update...

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 17:52:28 -0700

I saw that the FAQ 2.2 was updated earlier this morning to be a little more inclusive. Daniel, thanks for that. I've just got a little suggestion - "Darwinssl" is what the Secure Transport engine might be known as in the curl source code, but it is officially externally known as "Secure Transport," so I made that change, and also noted that qssl is the native SSL engine on IBM i for the sake of consistency. The ST code also supports NTLM, and the FAQ didn't mention that, so I made that change as well. So please consider this patch for the trunk.

Also, I noticed that I'm thanked twice in the release notes. I don't know whether that's a typo or I'm special for some reason. ;) I'm guessing it's the former…

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>