Re: cert verification problem on curl handle re-use

From: Mischa Salle <mischa.salle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:32:02 +0100

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:59 AM, Michael Barton <mike_at_weirdlooking.com>wrote:

> > Personally I'm not able to bother about bugs in very old curl releases.
>
> Understandable. I was just hoping it was a known problem with a
> workaround, since RHEL/CentOS 5 is still widely deployed (apparently by a
> bunch of my users).

I fully agree that curl doesn't need to fix it, but RHEL5 will be around
for many years to come (they have long support), so it would be good to
figure out where exactly it goes wrong so that a bug with patch can be
submitted to RedHat. Also note that a number people are reluctant to go to
RHEL6 due to problems going from OpenSSL to NSS...

 Mischa