Windows fixes

From: Patrick Spendrin <ps_ml_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 22:27:48 +0100

Hi everybody,

I tried to build the most recent version of libcurl with Visual Studio
2010 and I had to make some changes to make it build.
I would be very glad if you could apply these changes upstreams.

curl-7.28.1-20130202.diff contains fixes for finding the winldap library
& header.

curl-7.28.1-installlocation.diff contains some changes to make it
possible to change the location where the shared library is installed to
(on Windows).
The problem I have with the default location is that after installation
curl.exe and libcurl.dll are contained in different directories (bin and
lib). I want to be able to set the install location of libcurl.dll to
bin as well, so that curl.exe which depends on libcurl.dll will run out
of the box without having to change the PATH variable.

regards,
Patrick