Re: Windows Multi-curl https curl request overshadowing http request

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 09:23:47 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 5 Feb 2013, Vijay Panghal wrote:

Please don't top-post. It makes reading mail painful.

> I want to terminate as soon as I get response from either of the url. I do
> not want to wait for response from other lazy url.
>
> Is this semantics not supported with libcurl ?

Sorry, yes it is certainly supported. I just got lost in the thread, it
shouldn't be a reason for this sympthom. I can't explain why you're seeing
this, I've not seen it before.

I really can't recall anything specific to Windows that would make this happen
there and not on the other OSes. Most of libcurl is platform agnostic...