Re: libcurl: Problem when connect to a shared hosting server over ftp+ssl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 11:02:45 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 5 Feb 2013, chu ngoc hung wrote:

Please stop top-posting.

> I tried to connect with --ftp-ssl-ccc option, either passive or active, but
> i receive the same result (same error). --ftp-port option is always 21
> (default).

Read the docs: --ftp-port is about using the PORT command that tells the
server to connect back to the client. It will not use port 21 by default.

Your network/server doesn't allow the second outgoing connection so you need
to figure out how to circumvent that issue.

> Note that Ftp plain connection is always OK. And I don't setup any options
> more when using Cyberduck with ftp-ssl (firewall or proxy) but it is always
> success.:(

Quite possibly it uses PORT already...