Headsup: Lately curl builds fail on AIX, Solaris

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 11:24:49 +0100

Just to let you know (before the upcoming release..) that there's a
problem in libcurl which affects AIX and Solaris. Take a look at the
last few days of autobuilds and you'll notice that all test servers
are reported as not starting. I've verified that they do start, but
curl is unable to connect to them. I'm currently bisecting in Git to
find what caused the breakage. Stay tuned.

-Tor

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachment contain KONGSBERG information which may be
proprietary, confidential or subject to export regulations, and is only meant
for the intended recipient(s). Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use is
prohibited, if not otherwise explicitly agreed with KONGSBERG. If received in
error, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender
properly.