Re: Patches for better PolarSSL 1.1.x and 1.2.x support

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 22:53:17 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 29 Jan 2013, paul_curl_at_brainspark.nl wrote:

> We wanted to update libcurl support for both features in the 1.1 and the 1.2
> branch of the PolarSSL SSL library.

Thanks a lot. Here are my comments:

- build with configure --enable-debug and fix the warnings lib/checksrc.pl
   points out. I found braces on the wrong place and too long lines in patch
   1 and 2 at least.

- please try to use a format of the commit messages in this style:

---- start ----
polarssl: short single-line description

a longer description that wraps at column 72 but may
be many lines

> - Add support for pthreaded environments (w.r.t. the entropy pool)
>
> - Add support for windows threaded environments (w.r.t. the entropy
> pool)

These two patches numbered 3 and 4 unfortunately no longer applies against
master. Could you be so kind to rebase them and resubmit this series?