Re: Pingpong endofresp() function

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 13:41:40 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 9 Feb 2013, Steve Holme wrote:

> 1) The definition for this functions is defined in pingpong.h (line 67) as
> int (*endofresp)(struct pingpong *pp, int *code). Given that A) We support
> bool types and B) The usage of pp->endofresp() in pingping.c (line 398) is
> contained within an if statement is there any reason for using an int?

I can't think of any good reason for it, no. I imagine I once considered more
return codes or something but then never went back to clean it up. Feel free
to change it to a bool!

> 2) Is there any reason we don't pass the line of data and line length to
> this function?

I can't recall any particular design decision behind that, no. I think it is
just one of those details that happened and I left like that since it worked!

Feel free to clean that up as well!