Re: Errors/crashes with FTP using multi interface?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 23:51:23 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013, Sam Deane wrote:

> I'm still getting problems with the latest code (commit
> fe2b2a3b9dbe18883cf7c9789cd958915978dc3a).
>
> The project showing the problem is open source, Xcode based, with a SenTest
> style unit test illustrating the problem. I'm happy to share it if you want
> (let me know).
>
> I'm not sure how feasible it would be to massage this into your standard
> test format since there's a fair bit of Objective-c wrapping around the
> libcurl code (which is the whole point).

You don't need to convert anything to our "standard test format", but if you
want us to really be able to help you debug this then you must help us repeat
the problem. The easiest way to do that is for you to write a new and
stand-alone libcurl-using app (I'd prefer it being in plain standard C) that
repeats your application's behavior and then hopefully(!) also repeats the
bug.

Failing that, I would recommend you simply start debugging your problematic
case and if there's any doubt then you could compare with your working simpler
version.