Re: Problem with old GCC and -Wall: declaration of 'wait' shadows a global declaration

From: Jiří Hruška <jirka_at_fud.cz>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 11:04:27 +0100

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 12:17 AM, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> Thanks Jiří, I pushed a fixed now that calls the variable 'block' instead.
> Hopefully that doesn't shadow any other funtion! :-)
Good, 'block' works well - at least with that compiler & OS
combination of mine, that is.

But the problem is not in the pingpong.c file, which you have changed.
It is in the header file, which still has 'bool wait'. curl_ntlm_wb.c
(and maybe others) include both /usr/include/sys/wait.h with the
wait() and pingpong.h. pingpong.c itself is clear in this regard.
Sorry for not making that more clear.

Jiri