Re: Got a 230 ftp-server response when 220 was expected

From: Anders Havn <anders.havn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 22:57:14 +0100

> On Mon, 18 Feb 2013, Anders Havn wrote:
>
>> Yes, it looks like the server doesn't send an 220 response. See log
>> from filezilla below (anonymous login):

>> Response: 230 User logged in.
>
> Nice log, thanks. What about something like the attached patch as an attempt
> to handle the 230 response properly?

I like your change, that should work. I have downloaded the latest
source code (7.29.0) and made the in ftp.c.

How do I compile the source for iOS with SSH and SSL support? I have
tried to google for this, but it seems quite difficult, so I hope you
can give me some pointers or help me in any way.

Thanks!