RE: New pipelining patch

From: Joe Mason <jmason_at_rim.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 17:04:57 +0000

I just applied this version (on top of sha 005ad9e60d6e08d072afa026ec42faca5a3f3859), and some tests are still failing for me:

TESTFAIL: These test cases failed: 530 584 1119 1903 2033

I built it on Linux kernel version 3.0.0, using gcc-4.6.1, with the following config params:

./configure --prefix=/home/jmason/dev/thirdparty/curlinstall/ --enable-debug --enable-curldebug --enable-warnings --with-gssapi

I also have DEBUG_ME set to 1 in curl_ntlm.c, but turning that off doesn't have any effect.

$ gcc --version
gcc (Ubuntu/Linaro 4.6.1-9ubuntu3) 4.6.1

$ uname -a
Linux arnold 3.0.0-25-generic-pae #41-Ubuntu SMP Mon Aug 13 18:20:25 UTC 2012 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

I'm running the tests individually now to get more complete logs.

Joe