Re: nearly all tests failing for me with curl 7.29.0 on Mac OS 10.8

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 09:19:31 +0100

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 03:22:46PM -0500, Paul Heckbert wrote:
> I'm getting about 0% of tests passing after building libcurl 7.29.0 on Mac OS 10.8.
>
> My ultimate question: how do I fix this?
> Would this be due to misconfiguration of other libraries? Any suggestions on the best approach to debugging this?

Try running the tests with "make check TEST_Q='-a -n -p -v -d'" to get some
verbose output from the test suite as to what's going wrong. It's just as
likely to be an issue with the harness as with curl, and that should help you
narrow the search. Does the curl command-line tool work if you do simple
transfers?

>>> Dan