Re: prebuilt libcurl static library for android NDK

From: Cédric Deltheil <cedric_at_moodstocks.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:51:13 +0100

Le 27 févr. 2013 à 12:31, Alexey Petruchik a écrit :

> Maybe you have newbie friendly how to build it with ndk-build? I really need libcurl on Android asap.

Some time ago [1] I've written a step-by-step guide that uses the Android Standalone Toolchain [2] for c-ares (instead of ndk-build), but it should be directly reusable for libcurl:

https://gist.github.com/deltheil/4272266

I also gave a talk at OSDC.fr 2012 on this topic that may help too. Here's the slides: https://speakerdeck.com/deltheil/running-native-code-on-android-number-osdcfr-2012

Hope that helps!

Cédric

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/a/13849821/1688185
[2] the standalone toolchain allows to leverage the existing build system