Hardwiring the CA cert bundle

From: Katie Scott <katie_at_singularpoint.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 13:10:50 -0800

Hello World,

Thanks so much for your help with my libcurl issues on Windows.

I can now compile the program so that it posts and xml file and receives
the pdf as a response from the server - using https.

To get it to work I built libcurl with static support for SSL (and SSH) and
added a #define that points to the cert bundle in the compilation of
libcurl with:
#define CURL_CA_BUNDLE "C:\\Projects\\curl_certs"

That last bit is to work around a 'bug' in the Windows implementation of
curl_easy_setopt(CURLOPT_CAPATH, ...

That is - when I defined the fully qualified filename to the ca-bundle in
the static library - it worked.

I am relieved but still puzzled as to why that should be a Windows issue.

Thanks again for the clues.

Katie